Business Development & Marketing Associate
Are you ready for the Journey? We’re a global team of pioneers on a mission to create the next generation of customer experiences. We leverage our diverse range of thought leadership, deep subject matter expertise, and innovative capabilities to lead the Journey into the future of human experiences. Our people share a seeking, building, joyful ethos, attracting the best in reimagining the physical and creating new worlds and realities of the future.
We are looking for an ambitious Business Development & Marketing Associate to support our rockstar Business Development team!
About the Position:
As our Business Development & Marketing Associate, you will provide ongoing support of the business development pipeline, by monitoring and maintaining client relationships, identifying leads, and tracking the progress of our B2B marketing strategies. You will work closely with leadership, our business development leaders, and our global marketing team. On a day-to-day basis, you can expect to create and prepare compelling client presentations, RFPs and proposals to help support the Business Development team in winning new business.
You will also:
- Assist senior leadership with proposal deadline management.
- Produce/ Create marketing materials, project profiles, case studies, photography, and press portfolios. Graphically enhance marketing materials.
- Support the development of compelling marketing content and support creative design efforts to drive company and brand awareness through industry publications, media, and appropriate public relations opportunities.
- Develop, organize, update, and format marketing and business development collateral (resumes, project pages, project lists, graphics, etc.).
- Update and maintain the marketing and sales CRM database.
To thrive in this role, you are a highly organized, ambitious proposal writer with strong attention to detail and outstanding time management abilities. You’re an exceptional writer, proofreader, and editor, who can design killer PowerPoint presentations to support our business development efforts.
Additionally, you are:
- A self-starter that requires very little hand holding and who can hit the ground running
- Experienced in proposal writing and in developing new business pitches
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office, with strengths in the latest versions of MS Word, InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Able to handle multiple deadlines and accommodate shifting priorities.
- Interested in a career in business development
- Experienced in the architectural design world (a bonus)
Founded in 2022, Journey has quickly grown to over 200 employees through key acquisitions of leading companies across diverse industries and specialties. A world-renown architectural design firm, experts in conversational AI, an award-winning immersive studio, and a couple of metaverse strategy and gaming design pioneers have combined capabilities and expertise to form one Journey. With our diverse set of offerings, talents, experiences, and backgrounds across our globally distributed team, we’re now able to offer our brand partners an offering unlike any other. And we’re just getting started. We’re on a mission to lead the Journey toward shaping and creating the future of the human experience.
Our focus is on a creating a culture of support that is transparent, open, and flexible; an employee experience that attracts and grows the best and brightest talent. We are passionate about helping Journey's success through growth, empowerment, and retention of our best asset – YOU.
The six core Journey values embody our spirit and mindset. These values are embedded in our DNA and we always strive to demonstrate these values in the way we show up to work.
- We are explorers: We value curiosity, bravery, seeking knowledge, trying something new, failing, and trying again. We remain on an endless journey of discovery with always more to explore.
- We show up: We don’t wait for answers. We seek out solutions, we figure it out, we engage, we continue to learn, we ask questions, we are self starters.
- We are authentic: We don’t use jargon, we speak simply, we are reliable, we are honest, we are ego-less, we assume good, we respect others and their voice.
- We are fearless: We solve tough challenges, we move the needle, we have fun, we speak up, we draw strength from our team members. We embrace the change that is constant in our world.
- We are experts: We strive to deliver the highest quality of work to ourselves and our clients. We value our thinking and want to partner with clients in opportunities to move the needle.
- We are collaborators: We strive to improve our collective by sharing new ideas, skills, and perspectives. We work to partner across boundaries and keep minds and opens and we co-create our future.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the US without work authorization.
Journey is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We would love you to apply for one of our open roles - irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, pregnancy, care/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org