IT Infrastructure Manager
About the Job:
Reporting to the Director of IT, the Global IT Infrastructure and Services manager will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of Journeys on-prem and cloud-based IT Infrastructure services while continuing to assess and review solutions for the future to meet the emerging needs of a growing business. This key position will provide technical consultation to the management team and leadership through IT transformation.
Duties and Functions:
- Assist with the design and configuration of global IT Infrastructure initiatives to serve both client and company needs
- Manage relationships with key technology partners and vendors, associated with the infrastructure, and ensure negotiated Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) are being met.
- Ensure all relevant policies and standards are being adhered to through proper processes and procedure.
- Identify potential risks and issues across IT projects, develop risk mitigation strategies, and oversee their implementation to minimize project disruptions.
- Ensure appropriate documentation of processes, procedures and infrastructure topology are maintained and remain current.
- Drive remediation activities for audit and examination findings related to the company’s infrastructure.
- Collaborate with other technology managers and team members to maintain and revise technical standards and documentation as part of a unified strategy.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, diagrams and procedures for the network and telephony infrastructure
- A passion for technology and continuous learning
- Excellent leadership and problem solving skills with the ability to bring clarity for complex problems to non technical individuals
- Demonstrated experience leading complex projects and initiatives including cloud migration, cloud repatriation and application modernization
- 5+ Years Microsoft Azure Active Directory / Entera Experience in a hybrid AD/AAD Environment
- 5+ Years Microsoft Teams with telephony experience
- 5+ Years of Device Management experience via MDM / EMM Tools such as Airwatch and Microsoft Intune
- 5+ Years Experience with Identify Management providers
- 5+ Years experience with vmware ESXi
- 5+ Years experience with PowerShell scripting and automation
- 5+ Years experience with enterprise storage technologies including SAN and NAS based systems and unstructured storage technologies
- 5+ Years experience with Veeam or similar image based backup technologies
- Experience with Industry regulations and practices such as SOC2 and SOX
- Deep understanding of datacenter and cloud infrastructure including compute, storage, networking, voice infrastructure, resiliency, and disaster recovery
Preferred / Optional Skills
- Experience working with CAD/CADD Applications such as AutoDesk and Bentley Products
- Experience working within a mixed Windows, Mac and Linux environment.
- Experience with AWS, GCP and Oracle Cloud Products
- Experience with Citrix Workspace, XenApp
- 5+ Years Microsoft Teams with telephony experience
Founded in 2022, Journey has quickly grown to over 200 employees through key acquisitions of leading companies across diverse industries and specialties. A world-renown architectural design firm, experts in conversational AI, an award-winning immersive studio, and a couple of metaverse strategy and gaming design pioneers have combined capabilities and expertise to form one Journey. With our diverse set of offerings, talents, experiences, and backgrounds across our globally distributed team, we’re now able to offer our brand partners an offering unlike any other. And we’re just getting started. We’re on a mission to lead the Journey toward shaping and creating the future of the human experience.
Our focus is on a creating a culture of support that is transparent, open, and flexible; an employee experience that attracts and grows the best and brightest talent. We are passionate about helping Journey's success through growth, empowerment, and retention of our best asset – YOU.
The six core Journey values embody our spirit and mindset. These values are embedded in our DNA and we always strive to demonstrate these values in the way we show up to work.
- We are explorers: We value curiosity, bravery, seeking knowledge, trying something new, failing, and trying again. We remain on an endless journey of discovery with always more to explore.
- We show up: We don’t wait for answers. We seek out solutions, we figure it out, we engage, we continue to learn, we ask questions, we are self starters.
- We are authentic: We don’t use jargon, we speak simply, we are reliable, we are honest, we are ego-less, we assume good, we respect others and their voice.
- We are fearless: We solve tough challenges, we move the needle, we have fun, we speak up, we draw strength from our team members. We embrace the change that is constant in our world.
- We are experts: We strive to deliver the highest quality of work to ourselves and our clients. We value our thinking and want to partner with clients in opportunities to move the needle.
- We are collaborators: We strive to improve our collective by sharing new ideas, skills, and perspectives. We work to partner across boundaries and keep minds and opens and we co-create our future.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the US without work authorization.
Journey is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We would love you to apply for one of our open roles - irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, pregnancy, care/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Mission & Values:
Journey is committed to creating a culture of support that is transparent, open, and flexible; we foster an employee experience that attracts the best and brightest talent.
Journey succeeds through the growth, empowerment, and retention of our greatest asset – You.
The six core Journey values embody our spirit and mindset. These values are embedded in our DNA, and we always strive to demonstrate them in everything we do.